New year, new you…’tis the season for self improvement, when our attentions turn from turkeys and tinsel to developing our masterplan to become better versions of ourselves…for that solitary month you stick to it! Here are the New Year’s resolutions you should make for 2016! Hopefully you will last until at least February!
1. Go to the gym more.
2. If you don’t like going to the gym, find a form of exercise you actually enjoy.
3. Forget dieting, just eat and drink more healthily.
4. Cook more. Takeaway less.
5. Meet up with old school friends.
6. Delete people from your life! Do a Facebook purge/deleting spree. Say goodbye to all those frenemies and people you secretly hate.
7. Take visits down memory lane more often! Revisit places from your childhood or teenage years. There’s nothing like nostalgia!
8. Figure out what makes you tick, what you actually feel passionate about, and delve further into it. Never stop learning.
9. Make time for the things you really enjoy in life!
10. Give more compliments.
11. Dance and sing out loud until your heart’s content!
12. Take a break from social media.
13. Learn to shrug things off. Meh. Who cares?
14. Take up a new hobby
15. Worry less about what people think.
16. Save money
17. But learn to treat yourself a little more.
18. Do something every day that is out of your comfort zone!
19. Cry unashamedly once in a while.
20. Worry less about what people think.
21. Travel more. Pick a place and go there.
22. Take more photos and actually get some printed and framed!
23. Clear out all the clutter in your home!
24. Let go of the past, scribble all your worries onto a piece of paper, climb to the highest point in your city, and throw all those bits pieces of paper down.
25. Put your phone away at the table! Actually converse with others.
26. Ring your parents more often
27. Take up meditation or yoga!
28. Walk more.
29. Make a to-read/watch list of books and films.
30. Learn to make the first move. Tell that special someone you like them.
31. Be more decisive. If you want to do something, do it! Grab 2016 by the horns!
Earn Your Lifestyle!
Earn Lifestyle Points and discover new and exciting experiences.