So you think you've done all London has to offer? Think again! Here is your Great British bucket list of the 48 things you have to do in London before you die! Who says you have to do them? We do! Just take it on our authority, they are all worth doing! Get ticking off!
1) Take a ride on The London Eye.
2) Rent a Boris Bike (even Arnie has)
3) Spend a night at the Museum
4) View things from The View at The Shard.
5) Take the Emirates Cable Car.
6) Shop till you drop on Oxford Street.
7) Hang with the celebs at Madame Tussauds
8) Go to Camden
9) Drink in a rooftop bar
10) Instagram a photo of a) The London Eye b) Big Ben c) Tower Bridge
11) Attend a pop-up event, restaurant or bar
12) Annoy a palace guard
13) Get to the top of Primrose Hill and marvel at the view.
14) Go to a Premier League football match.
15) Wave a Union Jack at the Proms
16) Avoid M&M World
17) Have breakfast at The Ritz.
18) Go to London Zoo
19) Pick up a free newspaper on the way into a tube station (and then inevitably leave it on the seat).
20) Take a stroll through Hyde Park or Regents Park.
21) Get down to Abbey Road and recreate THAT Beatles album cover (like One Direction)
22) Take a boat trip down the River Thames.
23) Peruse the largest collection of portraits in the world, at the National Portrait Gallery
24) Have afternoon tea at one of the following: Claridges, The Goring or Mad Hatter’s Afternoon Tea at the Sanderson
25) Party your way round the Notting Hill Carnival
26) Eat some strawberries and cream at Wimbledon
27) Frape someone at the Apple Store on Regent Street.
28) Cosy up next to a real fire in a quaint old pub
29) Pretend to be a hipster in Shoreditch.
30) Flirt with the idea of buying an outrageously expensive item at Harrods.
31) Eat the best fried chicken in the whole of London at Joe's Southern Kitchen.
32) Wander along the South Bank and pretend your in a movie
33) Visit the Tower Of London
34) ...or immerse yourself in the Open Air Theatre at Regent’s Park or the Globe Theatre.
35) Go to Kew Gardens.
36) Visit the Tate Modern and pretend to be midly interested.
37) ...or visit the Tate Britain and view some real art.
38) Visit the Abercrombie & Fitch shop. The one that looks like a nightclub but isn't.
39) Go for dinner at The Ivy.
40) Scream like a little girl at The London Dungeon.
41) Visit the Sky Garden
42) Climb the Monument
43) Bowl at All Star Lanes
44) Go to the opera and try to enjoy it.
45) Eat at Duck & Waffle
46) Visit St Paul’s Cathedral
47) Go to the theatre in the West End. (Phantom of the Opera, The Lion King and The Book of Mormon are particularly good!)
48) See the Christmas lights
So how many have you done? How many are you yet to do? How many of you are making plans to do them as we speak?
Earn Your Lifestyle!
Earn Lifestyle Points and discover new and exciting experiences.