Everyone knows that dads are impossible to shop for, so we did the hard work for you and rounded up some pretty genius finds for Father's Day. Because you can only buy one man so many golf balls.
1. Kaufmann Mercantile Soft Leather Weekender Bag, £700 American craftsmanship meets future family heirloom in this handmade leather weekend bag. Inspired by minimalist mid-century design, the bags are made in Los Angeles from vegetable-tanned leather by designer Stephen Kenn. The weekender features adjustable handles for shoulder or hand carrying, and a wax sealant along the interior to maintain the bags shape and an elegantly gently worn-in aesthetic.
2. Amazon Fire TV Stick, £35 If your dad spends a lot of time on the road wishing he was back home watching Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad, the Amazon Fire TV Stick is the perfect gift. Not only does it deliver streaming content from Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video and more at home, he can use it in a hotel room to watch TV shows and videos there.
3. The Microsoft Surface 3, £350 The Microsoft Surface 3 will take the weight off your dad's shoulders while giving him options for how to work. The Surface 3 is a powerful laptop capable of running all Windows programmes and doing some serious work, complete with USB, headphone jack and micro USB. Detach the keyboard and your Dad has a 10.8-inch high res tablet for kicking back and watching a movie or two.
4. Smartphone Controlled Paper Aeroplane, £40 This is the worlds first smart-phone controlled paper aeroplane, and your Dad is going to love it. This bluetooth controlled aircraft only needs one 10 minutes charge to give you a thrilling 20 minutes of flight time. Will Top Gun 2 ever be cleared to take off?
5. Zepp Sensor, £100 You play. It tracks. The Zepp Sensor captures, measures and analyzes your swing in three dimensions and records 1,000 data points per second. See your swing from all angles in 3D. Super light, and will fit any glove. The Zepp Sensor and golf glove mount were designed to stay out of your way so that you can swing like you normally do.
6. Paul Smith Woven Straw Hat, £90 A straw hat is just the thing for adding a little rakish attitude to your Dad's summer outfits. This Paul Smith version is finished with a navy blue cotton band that's printed with a geometric square pattern. Your Paps will be rocking the bohemian styling of Mr Johnny Depp by wearing this style tilted at a slight angle.??
7. Oliver Spencer Sorrel Tie, £65 If you're Dad prides himself on being the most stylish man in the office, then this tie from Oliver Spencer will hit the spot. A slim tie cut on the bias from woven and embroidered 100% cottons and linens.
8. 101 Things To Do Before You Die, £8 Given that the best years of his life are probably behind him, why not let Dad see how many essential activities are still on his bucket list with this handsomely designed book? Spraying Champagne with SINTILLATE in Marbella has to be on the list surely?
Earn Your Lifestyle!
Earn Lifestyle Points and discover new and exciting experiences.