What better way to document your life than an expertly cropped shot of your fabulous getaway through the lens of your favorite filter? And now Instagram has released its list of the top ten most geotagged places in the world.
Surprisingly, London does not even get a look in. But the USA certainly does! Let your wanderlust consume you as you check out the top ten list in full! Here it is:
1. Disneyland – Anaheim, California
2. Times Square – New York, New York
3. Central Park — New York, New York
4. The Eiffel Tower – Paris, France
5. Walt Disney World — Bay Lake, Florida
6. Musée du Louvre — Paris, France
7. Dodgers Stadium — Los Angeles, California
8. Santa Monica Pier — Santa Monica, California
9. Madison Square Garden — New York, New York
10. Red Square — Moscow, Russia
Earn Your Lifestyle!
Earn Lifestyle Points and discover new and exciting experiences.