November is upon us, and that can only mean one thing: Movember. Thats right, ladies and gents. Its the time of year when participating men dont shave their mustaches for a full month. Of course, its for a good cause: to help raise awareness and funds to support overall mens health, ranging from mental-health issues to certain cancers that plague only men.
Whether you're tempted to take part for the past time or a Movember veteran, we take a look at the rules and grooming tips if you should follow if you want to suceed this Movember.
Rules For How To Grow Your Moustache
1) First and foremost, register. Click here to join the movement.
2) Start with a clean slate. Get rid of everything. Participants have to get rid of all their facial hair. After Sunday, Nov. 1, participants will not be permitted to apply a razor above their lips and under their noses again for 30 days.
3) It's going to be a test of endurance. it's going to itch. Many will try, it's up to you whether you will suceed or fall at the first hurdle.
4) Dont forget to brush and groom. Take pride in your appearance.
5) Use the power of the moustache to create conversation. It's about raising awareness.Take every opportunity to tell them why you are doing it as a way to raise awareness of mens mental health, physical inactivity, and prostate and testicular cancer.
6) Each Mo Bro must conduct himself like a true gentleman.
7) When its time to shave, get rid. On Dec 1, pick up a razor for the first time in 30 days and say goodbye to the tache.
There you have it. Follow those rules and you cannot go wrong. Need inspiration? Check out our gallery of the best moustaches of all time below:
Earn Your Lifestyle!
Earn Lifestyle Points and discover new and exciting experiences.