If you're holidaying in Mallorca this summer, here's 5 of our favourite activities you should definitely check out!
1. A night of exhilarating theatrics! Now celebrating its 29th year, the Pirates Adventure Show has amazed over 3 million customers with a swashbuckling, world-class entertainment. Pirates Adventure is the ultimate dinner show for all ages whilst Pirates Reloaded is an electric adults-only night. Why not make your next trip to Pirates extra special by booking the VIP Captains Table!
2. Pamper yourself at an award-winning spa. Belmond La Residencia Spa in Deia, voted one of the four best spas in the Condé Nast Traveller Reader's Spa 2010 Awards, has an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, gym and six treatment rooms, three with outdoor massage areas. Relax and rewind before joining us for an evening of partying and late night debauchery.
3. Fly like Iron Man or swim like a dolphin through the sea. Flyboard Mallorca offers a range of activities, our favourite being The Chill & Fly Session which starts right in front of Nikki Beach. Jump on the Launch-Boat for a tour, chill with free drinks, listen to music and then FLY! The Flyboard is the ultimate James-Bond-esque watersports gadget, which allows propulsion underwater and in the air!
4. Charter a yacht and explore the beautiful coastline of Mallorca. On the eastern shore there are so many secluded bays with white sandy beaches, azure seas and beachside restaurants. In the north, Alcudia and Pollensa provide safe anchorages and the harbours retain their authentic charm. From golden beaches and bays to lively harbours and high rocky peaks, Mallorca offers hidden lifestyle, entertainment and cuisine, as varied and exciting as sailing the island itself.
5. If youre looking to play golf by the sea, then Alcanada might be the course for you. It's situated in the north of Mallorca on the peninsula of Alcudia. The golf course opened in 2003 and features 58 well placed green side and fairway bunkers. With the clubhouse housed in an authentic Mallorcan mansion that also has an acclaimed restaurant, Alcanada comes highly recommended by all those who play it - a winning combination of challenging golf in beautiful surroundings.
Earn Your Lifestyle!
Earn Lifestyle Points and discover new and exciting experiences.