1.Leopard Print Leopard print is undoubtedly the seasons first runaway trend, but once you are sick of seeing it everywhere, try something snakier for size
2.Tuxedo Dresses The look is oversized and masculine, as if you had borrowed your significant others tux instead of his shirt or you can go for the slim-cut and flattering option ranging from cold shoulders to strategic slashes above emphasized underwire bra effects.
3. Shades of Brown Think beautiful browns, caramel tones and deep berries. All these earthy shades suit almost every skin tone and you can create a beautiful outfit by combining all these colours with your simple basics.
4. Crystals on Everything There is a crystal item to suit every possible taste, from ultra-flouncy and girlish to punk to sporty and back again. Expect the jewellery departments across the world to be dripping in (faux) diamonds.
5. Power Patent Opt for a high shine finish for raincoats, puffa jackets, as well as knee-high boots, miniskirts and bags. Pretty much anything goes here
6. Leggings Leggings got a glam makeover for autumn/winter 2018, with everyones favourite cuasual wear cast in sequins, animal print and wet-look leather for a look that is more going out than working out.
7. Tweed / Plaid & Tartan Everyting can be tweed, Plaid or Tartan, from blazers, pleated skirts, trousers and tops!
8. Satement Jumpers If you thought statement jumpers were just a fad on Instagram, you’ll be happy to learn that they are continuing on this season, stronger than ever. With more and more designer brands opting in for statement slogan sweaters, this is becoming a way to not only express your fashion sense but your personality too.
Earn Your Lifestyle!
Earn Lifestyle Points and discover new and exciting experiences.