Consider a career at Sintillate and be part of our ever-growing, talented team of party and lifestyle specialists. We're continually evolving as a business and are constantly on the lookout for dynamic and entrepreneurial individuals to join our award-winning team. We are passionate about our business and strive for the highest standards; creatively and operationally.
If you feel you fit the criteria and one of the positions below is of interest to you, then please send your covering letter, CV and a recent photograph, together with details of your salary expectations (where requested below) to email@example.com with the job title in the subject header or click on the 'Apply Here' button below the job post.
Contract: Full Time
Location: Mallorca (May-September) / London (October-April)
We're on the look out for an experienced and well networked candidate to join our team on a full time basis to manage the Sintillate operations in Mallorca including the promotion, marketing and co-ordination of our events. The chosen candidate will be able to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role and must be enthusiastic, hardworking, personable and have experience in promotions, sales or events.
You will be expected to manage a promotions team, whilst coordinating, overseeing and participating in all promotional activity that is taking place on the ground and will be expected to take on a 'hands on' role to increase the awareness and enhance the general promotion of Sintillate.
We're on the look out for an experienced and well networked candidate to join our team on a full time basis to head up our promotions and sales in London. The chosen candidate will be able to demonstrate a minimum of 3 years experience within a similar role and must be enthusiastic, hardworking, personable and have experience in promotions, sales or events.
As our Event & Promotions Manager, you will act as a bridge between our sales and marketing teams and oversee the planning and organisation of our parties to ensure the highest of standards are met. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a passion for the late-night hospitality industry and wants to be part of an award-winning brand.
The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of nightclub promotion, be able to detail direct or transferable experience, have access to a large network of prospective customers, be dynamic, well organised and have excellent communication skills. You will be based in our head office in Putney between Monday-Friday and play an active role in the management of our weekly events, so flexibility to work on weekends or evenings is a must.
Contract: April - September 2021
Location: Marbella / Mallorca / Ibiza
We are now recruiting for full time positions within our promotional teams in Marbella, Mallorca and Ibiza from May 2020. Candidates must be enthusiastic, hardworking, personable and preferably have experience in promotions, sales or events. Being bi/multi-lingual is advantageous but not a requirment. You must be available to relocate from the end of April 2020 onwards.
Contract: Part Time (24 hours per week)
Location: Head office (Putney, London)
We are seeking a technically skilled, ambitious and creatively minded graphic designer with motion graphic design experience, who is motivated to take the lead in all stages of our digital and print marketing, from concept, to final delivery.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Passion and personal motivation to perform the role to the highest standards
• Act on own initiative with a can do attitude
• Previous experience (min 3 years) in a similar design role
• Able to demonstrate relevant professional experience
• Manage a number of projects/responsibilities simultaneously
• Operate effectively in a fast paced environment, able to adapt to change and redefine goals as necessary
• Strong attention to detail
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
• A personal interest in the latest technologies and trends
The required skills needed are:
• Highly proficient in After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, In-design, Photoshop and Premiere (or alternative software solutions)
• Creative, flexible and resilience skills to deliver an exceptional performance at all times
• Collaborative and organisation skills, ability to perform tasks and prioritise work, especially when there are conflicting demands
• Work effectively under pressure
• Focused on results and agreed ready dates
• Create cohesive designs that reflect our goals
• Conceptualise and create content for social avenues
• Experience in brands/nightlife/fashion sectors would be favourable
• Cinema 4D, Autodesk Maya, Element 3D
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, please apply online with your CV and a link to your portfolio. Applications without examples of work will NOT be considered.
Salary: Dependant upon experience
Contract: Full time
We are seeking an experienced and passionate individual to co-ordinate and manage Sintillate's social media channels and email marketing correspondence. This role will be focused in driving forward the direction of our social media strategy – creating innovative and standout channels, with engaging and relevant content, that will support the development of the annual brand content and business turnover. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience in a similar role, including proven experience of working across blogs, social networks, email marketing and online promotion. Experience in creative writing as well as a working knowledge of Photoshop or similar design applications would be advantageous.
• Initiate innovative new approaches to social media output with a genuine expert understanding.
• Monitor engagement, respond and interact with users across platforms, building brand loyalty.
• Maintain Sintillate’s distinctive tone of voice across all communications.
• Stay informed of all social media trends & digital marketing developments, particularly within mobile, video and lifestyle, travel, pop culture & luxury nightlife sector.
• Remain reactive in the moment to environmental changes, culturally pertinent events or headlines and external factors such as weather & national holidays etc.
• Develop & implement the social media calendar for all social media channels.
• Execute monthly paid social campaigns and report back on results.
• Develop digital strategies, implement new technologies, and services whilst sourcing new online channels and platforms for Sintillate to market upon.
• Creation of weekly email newsletters; liaising with all team members to ensure that any relevant content is included to increase enquiries and sales.
• An understanding of SEO best practises and methods in which to improve website footfall and brand visibility.
• Strong awareness of currently popular online creators, influencers & celebrities whom can be contacted to negotiate deals that will garner exposure for our events.
• Liaising with desired fashion/beauty/lifestyle brands to arrange giveaways to boost the brand’s social engagement & following.
Desired Skills & Candidate Qualities:
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; the ideal candidate would be organised, efficient and self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and constantly multi-task.
• Positive, can-do attitude and interest in digital innovation.
• Strong communicative skills with the ability to respond swiftly and tactically to the business’ needs.
• Assists colleagues by completing tasks outside own job role when requested, including the reservations & sales teams.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs and Powerpoint.
• Acts as a Brand Ambassador for Sintillate by frequenting our events & organically promoting them to their social circles.
• A team player who will proactively and positively contribute to our company culture.
Contract: Part Time (Friday and Saturday evenings)
We are looking for a photographer to capture photos of our guests at our weekly night parties in London! Applicants must be courteous & efficient, able to generate a high shot-count, have a creative flair and be experienced in nightlife photography. They will also present a professional appearance and attitude at all times, maintaining an excellent standard of customer service, in addition to owning their own high spec photography equipment.
Please apply using the link below, including your CV, a recent photogragh and examples of your previous and most relevant photography.