Consider a career at Sintillate and be part of our ever-growing, talented team of party and lifestyle specialists. We're continually evolving as a business and are constantly on the lookout for dynamic and entrepreneurial individuals to join our award-winning team. We are passionate about our business and strive for the highest standards; creatively and operationally.
If you feel you fit the criteria and one of the positions below is of interest to you, then please send your covering letter, CV and a recent photograph, together with details of your salary expectations (where requested below) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject header or click on the 'Apply Here' button below the job post.
JUNIOR EVENTS MANAGER (LONDON)
Position: Full Time (40 hours per week)
We are on the lookout for a friendly and personable candidate to join our Events Team in London on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will assist with the daily coordination, promotion and marketing of our weekly events as well as take a hands on role with the running of our weekly events and brunches.
The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of marketing and promotion, be able to detail direct or transferable experience, have access to a large network of prospective customers, be dynamic, well organised and have excellent communication skills. You will work remotely Monday and Tuesday and be based in our head office in Putney between Wedneday-Friday whilst playing an active role in the management of our weekly events, so flexibility to work on weekends and evenings is a must.
Position: Part-time (7-20 hours per week)
We are on the lookout for a friendly and personable event host to join our Events Team in London on a part-time basis. The event host will be responsible for preparing seating arrangements, welcoming guests and working closely with the venue's management team to ensure the smooth running of the event from start to finish.
The ideal candidate will have previous customer facing experience and be able to engage with people from a variety of backgrounds whilst maintaining professionalism at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
Setting up of the venue prior to guests' arrival
Assisting with the planning, preparation, and organisation of our events
Welcoming and directing guests to their table
Being the main Sintillate point of contact; answering questions and addressing concerns of guests in a charming and polite manner
Assist in creating a positive, relaxed atmosphere where guests can enjoy themselves
Offering polite salutations to guests as they leave the venue
Collating financial records at the end of each event
Location: London (Remote Working)
We are on the look-out for socialble and personable people to join our team in London! Have a large circle of friends and a big social network? Want to earn extra weekly income whilst enjoying some of London's best brunch events and clubs? If so, we want to hear from you!
Contract: Part Time (24 hours per week)
Location: Remote working
We are seeking a technically skilled, ambitious and creatively minded graphic designer with motion graphic design experience, who is motivated to take the lead in all stages of our digital and print marketing, from concept, to final delivery.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Passion and personal motivation to perform the role to the highest standards
• Act on own initiative with a can do attitude
• Previous experience (min 3 years) in a similar design role
• Able to demonstrate relevant professional experience
• Manage a number of projects/responsibilities simultaneously
• Operate effectively in a fast paced environment, able to adapt to change and redefine goals as necessary
• Strong attention to detail
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
• A personal interest in the latest technologies and trends
The required skills needed are:
• Highly proficient in After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, In-design, Photoshop and Premiere (or alternative software solutions)
• Creative, flexible and resilience skills to deliver an exceptional performance at all times
• Collaborative and organisation skills, ability to perform tasks and prioritise work, especially when there are conflicting demands
• Work effectively under pressure
• Focused on results and agreed ready dates
• Create cohesive designs that reflect our goals
• Conceptualise and create content for social avenues
• Experience in brands/nightlife/fashion sectors would be favourable
• Cinema 4D, Autodesk Maya, Element 3D
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, please apply online with your CV and a link to your portfolio. Applications without examples of work will NOT be considered.
Contract: Part Time (Saturday day and/or evenings)
We are looking for a photographer to capture photos of our guests at our weekly events in London! Applicants must be courteous & efficient, able to generate a high shot-count, have a creative flair and be experienced in nightlife photography. They will also present a professional appearance and attitude at all times, maintaining an excellent standard of customer service, in addition to owning their own high spec photography equipment.
Please apply using the link below, including your CV, a recent photogragh and examples of your previous and most relevant photography.