The term Sintillate (www.sintillate.com (Sintillate (UK) Ltd) or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Courtyard, Esmond Street, Putney. London. SW15 2LP. Our company registration number is 6084196. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Use of the Site does not grant you any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property you may access on the Site. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, any use or reproduction of the intellectual property is prohibited. Internet copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of (www.sintillate.com (Sintillate (UK) Ltd). All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may view this Site and you are welcome to print hard copies of individual pages/pictures and store such pages on your personal hard drive; of material on it solely for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. All other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, is prohibited and may breach intellectual property laws and other laws world-wide. Furthermore, you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, merge, share or make available to any person, or create copied works of such material, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent.
9. This Site contains discussion groups, bulletin boards and chat rooms. We support the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet but do not actively monitor use of our discussion groups, bulletin boards or chat rooms. Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over the content of any third party sites, electronic mail transmission, text message, news group, bulletin board, chat room or other material created or accessible over or through the Site. As a result, you may be exposed to content on the Site or on sites accessible over or through the Site that you find offensive or objectionable. However, we do reserve the right to monitor our discussion groups, bulletin boards and chat rooms on the Site and to remove any content which, in our sole discretion, constitutes a misuse of these interactive services and may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of these services or the Site where we believe that there has been such a misuse.
The following examples constitute a misuse of the interactive services:
a. using the services for any improper, unlawful or immoral purpose, causing any nuisance by your use of the services or causing the operation of the services to be jeopardised or impaired;
b. using the services to create, host or transmit (whether in a live chat room, on a bulletin board or otherwise) any defamatory, offensive, or obscene material or engaging in activities which would cause offence to others on grounds of race, religion, creed or sex;
c. using the services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way;
d. using the services to create, host or transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or the destruction of property or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability;
e. using the services to create, host or transmit material which infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any other party;
f. using the services to create, host or transmit unsolicited advertising material to other users;
g. using the services to create, host or transmit any material that harasses another; using the services to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items or services;
h. adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead;
i. using the services to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, our or a third party's security measures, computer software, hardware, electronic communication system, or telecommunications systems;
j. using the services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent or to engage in screen scraping, database scraping or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other data;
k. using the services for any activity which adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the services or the Internet generally;
l. reselling or redistributing any services provided by us our contractors or our licensees without our prior written consent; or impersonating any person or entity or using a false name that you are not authorised to use.
This list only serves to provide examples and is not meant to be an exclusive list of the type of misuses of the interactive services that may result in the restriction, suspension or termination of your access to the Site. Due to the global nature of the Internet, users hereby agree to comply with all local rules regarding on-line conduct and acceptable content. Please note that we have the ability to trace your IP address and if necessary contact your ISP in the event of a suspected breach of these Terms & Conditions.
The opinions expressed in live chat rooms and/or posted on bulletin are not necessarily Sintillate's. Any statements, advice and opinions made by such participants are those of such participants only. Sintillate does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of any messages. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Sintillate (UK) Ltd.
Registration is personal to you only and you must ensure that any password provided is only used by you. As such you will be entirely responsible for all activities carried out using your password even if such activities are not carried out by you.
10. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sintillate's prior written consent.
11. We do not vouch for Third party goods and services and other services that maybe accessed or displayed through this site.
12. You should always verify the information set out in this Site before acting or relying on it. It is your responsibility to use virus checking software on any material downloaded from this Site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment.
13. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Sintillate (www.sintillate.com (Sintillate (UK) Ltd) hereby disclaim all liability for any loss, cost or damage (direct or indirect) suffered by you as a result of your use of the site of from any computer virus transmitted through the site, or other sites accessed from this site.
14. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Sintillate (www.sintillate.com (Sintillate (UK) Ltd). We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them
15. In order to use our Website to its full potential you may need to download third party software. We are not responsible for such third party products in any way and your use of them is entirely at your own risk
16. You must be over 18 years old to use this site as well as being of drinking age as this site may advertise products and service that require you to be of this age.
17. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Sintillate (www.sintillate.com (Sintillate (UK) Ltd) takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control
18. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
19. Sintillate adheres to the eight principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and understands best practice for managing information.
20. We may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by updating these on this Website. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current Terms because they are binding on you.
BY PURCHASING A CERTIFICATE YOU (“YOU” OR “USER”) KNOWINGLY ACCEPT AND ACKNOWLEDGE SINTILLATE.CO.UK POLICIES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE SINTILLATE POLICIES, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANY CERTIFICATES.
Sintillate.co.uk shall provide users with the opportunity to purchase tickets for certain businesses. All Certificates obtained from the Sintillate site are Certificates that may be purchased through to be used in exchange for services at a discount from their actual cost.
1. By placing an order for a Certificate through, you make an offer to purchase the Certificates you have selected and you agree to the Policies and fine print listed within the Certificate offer. You are required to create an account and become a registered user of in order to purchase any Certificate. This is required so we can provide you with easy access to print your orders, view your past purchases, modify your preferences, and to ensure permissible use of the Certificate.
2. The following shall be applicable to all Certificates sold through:
Void to the extent prohibited by law.
3. The Certificate you purchase through Sintillate is redeemable for services by the businness. The business, not Sintillate, is the seller of the Certificate and the services and is solely responsible for redeeming any Certificate you purchase. The business shall be fully responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a customer, caused in whole or in part by the business, as well as for any unclaimed property liability arising from unredeemed Certificates or portions thereof. You waive, and release and its officers, directors, employees and agents from, any claim, liabilities, damages, or injury arising from or related to any act or omission of restaurant in connection with a Certificate or the services provided in connection therewith and/or as it relates to compliance with applicable unclaimed property and other laws relating to the redemption of the Certificates or any portion thereof.